Come Join us for
Craft Beer Oktoberfest
Sunday, October 20, 2013 at
Raymond James Stadium
Join us as we bring Oktoberfest to Raymond James Stadium's South Lot on Sunday, October 20th from 11am to 8pm. There's no cost for admission or parking and the kids and pets are welcome!
We'll have plenty of music provided by some of Tampa Bay's best local bands - expect to hear all types of music including many songs you'll know all the words to. We'll also be showing the Bucs v. Falcons game on a GIANT LED big screen (game starts at 1pm).
Come sample the tastes of Oktoberfest - We'll have plenty of authentic Oktoberfest and fair food and plenty of beers for you to sample and enjoy with event armband.
3 ways to taste
- $45 - 3 Hour Armband for UNLIMITED Tastings.
- $60 - VIP Seating + 3 Hour Armband.
- $75 - VIP Seating / Stein & 3 Hour Armband.
- Tokens will be sold for tastings on an ala carte basis.
- *pricing is advance sale - limited time offer*
VIP Area is available for reserved seating and exceptional costumed cocktail staff to serve you. VIP seating is available for $70 per person and includes a commemorative stein and a 3 hour armband.
parking & ADMISSION
Parking & Admission is FREE on stadium grounds.
For additional event information and questions please contact us.
What to bring
- Small bags/purses/backpacks (there will be a bag check)
- Oktoberfest spirit
what not to bring
- NO Weapons (of any kind)
- NO Drugs and other illegal substances
- NO Coolers
- NO Outside Food or Drink (we've got you covered)